Friday, May 22, 2009
Ryan Leaf = Superclown
A shoe-in for Clown Hall of Fame.
Follow the steps below this is pretty creepy.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
2) The first plane crashing against the
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit
6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 +
1+ 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the
9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of
Now this is where things get totally eerie:
The most recognised symbol for the
is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the
Islamic holy book:
"For it is written that a son of
Eagle. he wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of
Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still
more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of
Allah and there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you
feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS
Thursday, May 21, 2009
My favorite is the discussed at the bottom (the Stanley Cup Champ Mapleleafs in 1944-45). Any Seinfeld fan will appreciate it.