Monday, May 11, 2009

W.W.T(rex).D?

A little insight to this author. I first saw this video last summer, before The Daily Clown entered this world. I remember first watching this on youtube and being completely stunned. I never realized just how fucked-up a huge portion of this country is.

The following is a video that came out some time ago prior to the launch of The Creation Museum in Kentucky, a self-claimed "walk through history ... which brings the bible to life." Now, I do not mean to trash all "believers" out there. I was raised Roman Catholic. I do not consider myself a religious person. I do not believe Jesus rose to heaven from the dead after three days; I do believe there is something bigger than myself for which my life plays some, likely small, role. I do not believe I will never know what that reason is. But above all else ...

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THERE WERE FUCKING DINOSAURS IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN!

These clowns do.



P.S. I was reminded of this video after all this time when I read about the launch of the new Bigfoot Museum in England. Screw you Britain, you're no better.

2 comments:

dalibero said...

make sure you watch this all the way through, my favorite moment coming at circa 5:43.

Baumer said...

I live in Kentucky.

Oh Car and I thought it'd be funny to see this place since we drive by it all the time. We wanted to see if the second we walked in to the place we'd go up in flames... anyways, that shit is expensive. It's like $35 a person to have someone tell you that no animal ever ate another animal until Eve took that fucking apple.

Why do women always have to ruin a good thing?